Holocom Certification Training Program
As of August 2016, all three Holocom Training courses carry BICSI accreditation. BICSI CECs can be earned upon completion of each of these courses.
The Holocom curriculum consists of three courses: Installation, Design, and Quality Assurance. Implementation experience is required for final certification.
Introduction to Holocom Training
Holocom PDS has physical characteristics that require different installation techniques than those used for generic EMT conduit. Due to these differences, Holocom offers training courses to ensure that customers receive a classified network installation that is compliant and approved. Most courses prepare students for required industry recognized certification, which is a welcomed addition to any resume.
- Credibility – The Holocom name has a strong reputation in the world of classified infrastructure, providing our certified partners with credibility and ensuring the end customer feels secure in a Holocom solution.
- Quality Standards - Holocom is the only company that requires and performs random audits of its installations. These audits ensure that only the highest quality partners are part of the program and that they meet uniform standards set by the company and government regulations.
- Best Practices - Holocom graduates have access to Holocom’s best practices for system design and installation, providing increased productivity while improving customer satisfaction.
Certificate of Course Completion
Upon successful completion of the Certification Requirements for any Holocom training course, students receive a Certificate of Course Completion stating the competencies gained through the curriculum.
To help you meet your training goals, we provide a comprehensive learning experience consisting of both classroom and actual installation experience.
- Project Based Learning - This method is essential for a successful 101 Installation Training experience. Students gain a thorough understanding of installation techniques through a combination of classroom and hands-on experience with an actual project lead.
- Classroom Only - at a location convenient to you. Suitable for Courses 201 and 301.
101 Installation Training
Holocom's 101 Installation Training educates the prospective Holocom PDS installer on basic installation techniques and quality assurance requirements, as well as provides an overview on the fundamentals of Holocom PDS and applicable references.
BICSI Credits: 24 CECsPrerequisite
: Experience with layer one cable installation or other cable management installation experience.Certification Requirement
: Completion of 101 Installation Training, and two actual installations or a twenty (20) drop project with a quality assurance review.
201 Design and Engineering Training
Holocom’s 201 Design and Engineering training educates the experienced Holocom PDS installer in design, engineering, and estimating techniques for a PDS installation. Training includes use of AutoCAD design, special design considerations, zoning techniques, and Holocom’s best practices for designing and estimating Holocom PDS.
BICSI Credits: 4 CECsPrerequisite
: Holocom 101 Installation Training preferred.Certification Requirement
: Completion of 201 installation training, and completion of two designs with corresponding bill of material that have been verified by a Holocom review.
301 Quality Assurance Training
Holocom’s 301 Quality Assurance Training educates the Holocom PDS user on best practices for procurement and implementation of the Holocom solution in a way that ensures compliance with regulatory and Holocom standards. Training will cover the Holocom product catalog, proper installation methods, and how best to approach inspection and oversight of a Holocom PDS implementation.
BICSI Credits: 1 CECPrerequisite
: None.Certification Requirement
: Holocom 301 Quality Assurance Training.For additional information or to arrange training for your company, send an email to email@example.com.